“A GREAT PLACE FOR PEOPLE TO DO GREAT THINGS”
Are you passionate about Classic Cars? Do you have something special to offer? Want to work with a great product in an engaged team for a fantastic company? If so, read on… We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Service Team Manager to join our enthusiastic team, competitive package, plus enhanced benefits and rewards.
WELCOME TO OUR PASSION
Here at SL Shop, we live and breathe classic Mercedes-Benz cars. Across 10 years, we have forged a reputation for delivering on our promises, thanks to our considerable expertise in the field, and professional approach to working with clients from all over the world. We love what we do and the customers that we work with.
Please click the link below to find out more about us and what we do:
Due to our success, popularity and determination to provide an outstanding service, we are now looking to recruit a Service Receptionist, who shares our passion and enthusiasm.
Here at the SL Shop we have a long history of servicing and restoring classic Mercedes-Benz models, and have a reputation for excellence across all aspects of the business.
You will ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and care at all times for vehicle servicing and repairs. You will be the principle contact with the customer while the vehicle is with us. You will have excellent communication and organisational skills in order to deal with customers face to face, over the phone or via video link. A good mechanical awareness of cars and parts would be desirable and always giving that five-star customer experience to all. You will be able to work to tight time scales and thrive on the pressure as each day will never be the same within this busy department. In conjunction with your customer first ethic, you be aiming to maximise sales, maintain customer retention and work to overachieve your target. A passion for the product and the desire to give that incredible customer service will be evident in everything you. You will be dealing with quality and not quantity.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Telephone enquiries for Service work- converting enquiry to a booking.
- Attending to customer queries over the phone, via email or video link.
- Up selling work from Vehicle Health Checks
- Providing customer estimates in line with procedure in a timely manner
- Follow up enquires promptly
- Liaising with other company departments
- Keeping customers continually updated.
- Be an Ambassador of the company at all times.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Motor Trade Advisor experience
- Good mechanical and parts awareness
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Managing long term projects, competing workloads and tight deadlines
- Ability to work within a changing environment
- Team player, willing to help others within the department and company.
- The ability to ‘delight’ customers, providing service a cut above the rest.
WHAT WE OFFER:
We don’t only care about classic cars, we also care about our employees, which is why we offer benefits and rewards that make us stand out from the crowd, just like our vehicles. Below are just some of the benefits we offer: –
- Bonus Scheme based on performance
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- SL Shop Social
- Free onsite parking
- Medicash Healthcare Plan and Extras
- SL Shop Self Care (Health & Wellbeing programme)
- Increased holidays with service
- Company work wear provided
- “Foodie Fridays”
- Half day holiday on your birthday
- Time off to undertake volunteering work
IF YOU WOULD LIKE FURTHER INFORMATON PLEASE CONTACT: [email protected]