Our Rally & Competition Preparation includes but is not limited to:
1. Bespoke Roll Cage: We will design and construct a roll-cage suitable for your specific 107 model. If you are converting your SL roadster, we will ensure the soft top and hard top can still be utilised as normal. If you are upgrading your SLC, we will strip out the rear seats to integrate a roll cage while retaining storage space.
2. Spares Package/Storage: We understand the need for as much storage space as possible when competing in endurance competitions. We can create additional storage for spare wheels, tools and other parts within the cabin and boot of your R107.
3. Interior Upgrades: Depending on what you need, we can create bespoke lighting setups for map reading in the cabin, as well as fitting four-point harnesses, bucket seats and timing equipment.
4. Commercial Tires and Compatible Wheels – Our on-site Parts Store is home to a variety of alternative after-market wheels and associated commercial tires; with larger and stronger sidewalls perfect for challenging terrain.
5. Skid Pad: Our craftsmen will develop a skid pad to protect your vehicle’s undercarriage.
6. Adjustable Springs and dampers: are adjusted to suit your desired height and ride – firm or soft depending on the terrain on which you will be competing.
7. Anti-roll bars: Our famed SportLine anti-roll bars are utilised to improve the handling and ensure precise cornering.
8. Uprated Discs & Pads: Your Rally R107 will feature vented and grooved discs with performance pads to enable more aggressive breaking; with improved longevity for endurance competitions.
9. Limited Slip Differential: This will improve both acceleration and traction on all terrains, allowing swifter pace at all stages of the competition.
10. Lighting: Depending on your needs, we will fit additional lights across your R107 to give you complete and extended visibility in the dark.