The terms and conditions below are additional to the SLSHOP standard terms and are in addition to SLSHOP standard Servicing Terms and conditions and GDPR terms and conditions. These terms do not replace or supersede those aforementioned terms and conditions in any way.
Neither Party to this Agreement shall be liable for any failure or delay in performing their obligations where such failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond the reasonable control of that Party. Such causes include, but are not limited to: power failure, Internet Service Provider failure, industrial action, civil unrest, fire, flood, storms, earthquakes, acts of terrorism, acts of war, governmental action or any other event that is beyond the control of the Party in question.
SLSHOP reserves the right to vary the Subscription Fees from time to time. The Database Owner shall provide 90 days prior written notice of such variation to the Subscriber.
The Parties agree that, in the event that one or more of the provisions of this Agreement is found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that / those provisions shall be deemed severed from the remainder of this Agreement. The remainder of this Agreement shall be valid and enforceable.
- This Agreement embodies and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between the Parties and supersedes all prior oral or written agreements, understandings or arrangements relating to the subject matter of this Agreement. Neither Party shall be entitled to rely on any agreement, understanding or arrangement not expressly set forth in this Agreement, save for any representation made fraudulently.
- Unless otherwise expressly provided elsewhere in this Agreement, this Agreement may be varied only by a document signed by both Parties.
The Parties agree that no failure by either Party to enforce the performance of any provision in this Agreement shall constitute a waiver of the right to subsequently enforce that provision or any other provision of this Agreement. Such failure shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach and shall not constitute a continuing waiver.
- This Agreement (including any non-contractual matters and obligations arising therefrom or associated therewith) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales.
- Any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim between the Parties relating to this Agreement (including any non-contractual matters and obligations arising therefrom or associated therewith) shall fall within the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- SLSHOP hold no responsibility for services delivered by 3rdparties
- The contract is a rolling contract and members have the freedom to cancel their investment plan with two months’ notice. Any outstanding bills for completed or ongoing work must be settled before or by the expiry of the two months’ notice period.
- Membership of the CARE program entitles the owner to additional benefits however those benefits may vary throughout the period of the contract.
- All Parts and Fluids used during the service process will be SLSHOP branded products where available.
- Discount on parts is applied ONLY to parts used during the scheduled maintenance and servicing work. Discounts will not be applied for those who purchase parts from the SLSHOP Parts Store.
- If three consecutive investments are missed, we will inform you of the cancellation of your CARE membership.
- Discounted transportation of your vehicle will be charged prior to collection or delivery of your vehicle.
- Any issues or queries relating to Heritage Classic Car Insurance are the responsibility of this third party, not SLSHOP.
- A CARE membership plan allows priority booking, not a reserved place on any SLSHOP trips or tours.