WHAT MAKES OUR SERVICE UNIQUE?
- We listen to you and work with you to understand the problems you have experienced
- Our collective experience allows us to use the right tools and timeline to get the job done
- Before removing the transmission, we check external dynamics to save you hours in labour costs
- Our on-site parts department allows us to quickly access replacement components
- We make improvements that will better the performance and longevity of your gearbox
- A strict reinstallation process and final test drives ensures your transmission works better than new
WHY DO I NEED IT?
Rebuilding your gearbox is a trusted way to secure you a long-term return on your investment, safeguarding your classic car enjoyment during your ownership. A dysfunctional kick down or sticking gears will leave you feeling disillusioned. With a restored gearbox, you’ll enjoy a reliable, safe and enjoyable driving experience that will only install envy in other Pagoda owners.
HOW DO WE DO IT?
Following a comprehensive assessment of your transmission, we will strip, clean and check all mechanical components for wear and serviceability against factory criteria. We then set all operating clearances to factory specifications, before replacing all the seals and gaskets with genuine Mercedes-Benz parts.
HOW TO BOOK
Speak to Oliver today with details of the issues you are experiencing. Email Oliver with as much detail as possible, we can then begin to understand the symptoms and devise a plan to solve the issues.