- Subject to payment of the storage fee, SLSHOP (Sales & Service) Ltd accepts temporary custody of the vehicle for the agreed storage period.
- The Owner of the vehicle parts temporarily with the vehicle for the purposes of storage for the agreed period and agrees to set up an automated monthly payment for the storage fee, collected in advance.
- The vehicle is fully insured whilst in the care of SLSHOP (Sales & Service) Ltd. Any items left in the vehicle are left at the owner’s risk. The owner is reminded that insurance does not cover possessions in the vehicle. Should your vehicle be insured for a specified value with your current insurance, we would recommend that you retain your own insurance as well.
- By entering into this agreement, the owner warrants that he/she has both ownership and legal title in the vehicle. Only the legal owner/legal guardian of the vehicle can give authority to make this contract and has been made aware of the conditions therein.
- No noxious, hazardous or explosive substances or preparations are allowed on site or to be stored in vehicles.
- Access to the site for the purposes of delivery/collection is Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm by prior arrangement only with SLSHOP (Sales & Service) Ltd.
- Prior notice of 1 week must always be given prior to collection or delivery of the vehicle.
- Please be aware that all entry and exit movements may be logged and that the storage facility is covered and monitored by CCTV, which is recorded and stored.
- The agreement does not permit the stationing of an alternative or replacement vehicle, unless by prior arrangement with SLSHOP (Sales & Service) Ltd.
- SLSHOP (Sales & Service) Ltd reserves the right to charge an administration fee for late or cancelled payments.
- SLSHOP (Sales & Service) Ltd has the right to alter the rental by giving notice to the owner.
- SLSHOP (Sales & Service) Ltd reserves the right to increase the rental and shall give the owner not less than one month notice of an increase following which the new value shall be the storage fee.
- SLSHOP (Sales & Service) Ltd reserves the right to terminate this contract at any point with written notice.
- In the event of the storage fee being overdue SLSHOP (Sales & Service) Ltd may retain possession of the Vehicle until the arrears are settled in full or otherwise discharged.
- In the event of a negative response to possession, legal action may be taken to sell the vehicle. The outstanding arrears will be deducted from the proceeds of the sale, as will any reasonable costs incurred. The remaining balance will be retained to await collection.
- The SLSHOP (Sales & Service) Ltd reserves the right to refuse a vehicle and can ask the owner to remove their vehicle from the site if they do not abide by these terms and conditions.
- In the performance of this agreement, SLSHOP (Sales & Service) Ltd will at all times act with due diligence in providing a ﬁt and proper place for the storage of the vehicle.
- No unauthorised access is allowed to any person other than the legal owner/legal guardian of the vehicle stored on the premises. Identiﬁcation may be required. Periodic checks may be made on the identity of all vehicles stored on the site.
- Vehicles will be kept clean and covered.
- Any changes to vehicle details provided by the owner as a part of this agreement to be notiﬁed to SLSHOP (Sales & Service) Ltd without undue delay.
- It is the responsibility of the owner to ensure that the vehicle is either taxed or SORN whilst in storage and taxed before it is back on the road (if SORN).
I/We hereby agree to the above terms and conditions in relation to the temporary custody of the vehicle/s.
I,/We hereby agree to give consent to SLSHOP (Sales & Service) Ltd to drive my vehicle on public/private roads.
Vehicle Registration as per supplied at sign up