1988 Mercedes-Benz R107 300SL with Beige Leather
Smoke Silver with Beige Leather / 300SL
1988 Mercedes-Benz 300SL (R107)
Smoke Silver (7020) with Beige Leather (275) and
Matching Smoke Silver Metallic Hard Top (7020) with Dark Brown Fabric Soft Top (8023)
The first owner of this 300 SL selected Smoke Silver Metallic (7020) paintwork, paired with a Beige leather (275) interior and a Dark Brown (9023) folding fabric roof. Both the metallic paint and leather upholstery were expensive options when purchased new, as was the rear seats and paintwork preservation.
The pre-delivery inspection signature for this 300 SL is dated 06/08/1988, with the vehicle receiving its first service stamp from the same garage only two months later at 989 miles. Within the documentation, you will notice a religiously adhered to service schedule, with the same garages used by the various owners throughout its life. A service trend such as this, is evidence of a well-maintained and loved vehicle.
Alongside the original service book, is a plethora of paperwork detailing works carried out over the past 34 years, including invoices for aftermarket upgrades made to improve safety and driver enjoyment. These include a Viper security system with control-operated central locking, as well as the addition of an aftermarket Pioneer head unit.
This is a stunning 300 SL with the looks and rigidity of a car half its age; and extensive documentation to corroborate how high the calibre of this vehicle is. With all the mechanicals and cosmetics conforming to SLSHOP’s high standards, this 300 SL represents a strong enjoyment and investment opportunity for the discerning enthusiast.
The 300 SL pairs an over-engineered and lustful stature, with a dependable straight-six power unit and automatic gearbox, all designed to give you absolute comfort on both short and longer journeys. This is an icon to be used daily, on the weekends or for annual trips and tours. Interested enthusiasts should note that this 300 SL is available as a trade sale.
- 238 CITY DRIVE LIGHT FOR GREAT BRITAIN
- 341 ADDITIONAL BLINKER LAMPS
- 362 RHD VEHICLES AS PER EC REGULATIONS (CONTROL CODE)
- 461 INSTRUMENT WITH MILES IND. AND ENGLISH LEGEND
- 507 OUTSIDE REAR VIEW MIRROR, LEFT AND RIGHT, HEATED (ELECTRICALLY ADJUSTABLE ON THE RIGHT)
- 524 PAINTWORK - PRESERVATION
- 565 REAR SEATS USED ON SL MODELS
- 583 ELECTRIC WINDOW LIFTERS (FRONT DOORS)
- 592 HEAT-INSULATING GLASS, ALL-AROUND, HEATED REAR WINDOW PANE, BAND FILTER
- 600 HEADLAMP WIPER/WASHER
- 613 HEADLAMP LEFT-HAND TRAFFIC
- 682 FIRE EXTINGUISHER
- 746 FOLDING TOP FABRIC 8023, DARK BROWN
- Smoke Silver
- Beige Leather