- Parts Store
- Car Showroom
- Owner Services
ATE brakes have come as standard equipment on some of the world's finest cars since the 1930s.
If your vehicle was originally equipped with ATE brakes, new replacement ATE brakes will ensure that you retain the exceptional control during braking that your vehicle was designed for.
ATE only use the most up-to-date OE materials in the production of Original ATE brake parts, ensuring optimum braking performance.
- Amber tint of fluid makes bleeding brakes easier when alternating with ATE superblue brake fluid
- Ideal for race use, excellent choice for street driven vehicles too
- Boiling point minimum: 536 degrees F
- Wet boiling point minimum: 388 degrees F
- Viscosity at -104 degrees F: max 1,400 mm 2/5
- Designed to last up to 3 years under normal road driving conditions
For further information, contact our team on 01386 791072.
|Car Type||SL 107, W113 SL, R129 SL|
|Body Type||Coupé, Roadster, SL, SLC|
|Required Per Car||1|