107.0259 - Mercedes-Benz R107 Cartridge Type Oil Filter - 0001800609
After many years of servicing and restoring classic Mercedes-Benz cars, The SL Shop have developed their own range of essential parts for the classic SL.
As oil circulates around the engine, it passes through the oil filter. It is the job of the oil filter to catch any contaminants that the oil accumulates whilst doing it’s job of lubricating and cooling vital engine components. The oil filter is an essential part of basic car maintenance - healthy oil means a healthy engine, so regular oil changes are always recommended.
Oil filters are either Cartridge or Spin On (or canister filter). This is a cartridge filter.
It has been designed to meet and exceed the high quality specification of original German components.
- High Quality, Canister Oil Filter
- Reproduction of OE Part Number: 0001800609, 000180060968
Fitment and Fitting:
- Suitable for Mercedes-Benz 107 (SL), 108, 109, 111, 116 & 126 Models (or models with Engine code prefix 116. and 117.)
We also recommend changing the sump plug sealing washer, our part number 107.1323, this can be found in the related products or by searching in the web shop.
Also suitable for the following models:
- Mercedes-Benz 280CE 1978-1981
- Mercedes-Benz 280E 1977-1981
- Mercedes-Benz 280S 1975-1976
- Mercedes-Benz 280SE 1977-1980
- Mercedes-Benz 380SE 1984-1985
- Mercedes-Benz 380SEC 1982-1983
- Mercedes-Benz 380SEL 1981-1983
- Mercedes-Benz 380SL 1981-1985
- Mercedes-Benz 380SLC 1981-1981
- Mercedes-Benz 420SEL 1986-1991
- Mercedes-Benz 450SE 1975-1976
- Mercedes-Benz 450SEL 1975-1980
- Mercedes-Benz 450SL 1975-1980
- Mercedes-Benz 450SLC 1975-1980
- Mercedes-Benz 500SEC 1984-1985
- Mercedes-Benz 500SEL 1984-1985
- Mercedes-Benz 560SEC 1986-1991
- Mercedes-Benz 560SEL 1986-1991
- Mercedes-Benz 560SL 1986-1989
For further information, contact our team on 01789 337070 Option 1