The Mercedes-Benz SL 107 Hazard Switch Refurbishment Service is carried out by master craftsmen to restore your old switch and recover it from failure.
General failure symptoms include irregular flash rate or total loss of hazard/indicators.
Our Merc Doctor will give it the complete once over, run a general service and replace the offending items which bought your pride and joy to a standstill.
1. Click to buy the above service, send your unit to ourselves with a note containing your Order number, Item Name and your contact details.
2. Once received our Experts will then examine the unit to ensure that it can be restored (Please note; we are unable to accept exchange units that show signs of being opened previously).
3. If your part is able to be restored, this item will be set for refurbishment
4. Our Craftsmen will then meticulously transform your tired and worn unit into a freshly restored, refurbished model.
- Carried out by Master Craftsmen
- Transforms damaged or tired units into Factory Standard Models
- Easy Step by Step Process
- Refurbishment service may take up to two weeks to complete
- Perfect for Classic Car Restoration or Recovery projects
- OE Part No: 1238200205 or 1238200105
For further information, please call our team on 01386 791072.
|Brand||The SL Shop|
|Mercedes Benz No.||1238200205|
|Car Type||SL 107|
|Body Type||SL, SLC|
|Required Per Car||1|