Evans Waterless Coolant Classic Cool 180°, available in a 5 litre bottle.
Optimised for Post WW2 vehicles with engines that have nodular cast iron blocks, fewer copper components than vintage engines, plus some aluminium components.
Classic cars will very likely have built-up a layer of internal corrosion over the years and this often leads to overheating.
Evans Waterless Coolant Classic Cool 180°'s higher boiling point effectively eliminates overheating, boil-over and after-boil.
Many classic car owners are concerned about modern anti-freeze inhibitor formulations and how effective they are at protecting older engines. Classic Cool 180° is specifically formulated for classic engines and proven to stop corrosion and erosion.
It also allows engines to operate at lower pressure, putting less stress on hoses, radiators, pump seals etc.
- Boiling points above 180°C, effectively eliminating overheating, boil-over and after-boil
- Very low vapour pressure, erradicating the danger of scalding and reducing the strain on engine components
- Eliminate engine hotspots which lead to poor combustion and loss of power
- Proven to reduce liner pitting by 75% compared with water based coolants
- Proven to be Non-Toxic. Standard anti-freeze is toxic and known to kill pets
For further information, please call our team on 01386 791072 or download a Technical Data Sheet Here.
|Required Per Car||1|