Evans Waterless Coolant Prep Fluid, available in a 5 litre bottle.
Evans Prep Fluid is a waterless cooling system flush engineered specifically to purge the cooling system of water-based antifreeze after draining and before installing new waterless coolant.
Prep Fluid should be used when block drains are unavailable or cannot be removed. It is not a substitute for thoroughly draining the cooling system and related components.
Please note; prep fluid is NOT intended to be a stand-alone operating coolant, but as a flush only.
For use with all engines being converted to any Evans waterless coolant, after draining 50-50 coolant from the cooling system.
- Hygroscopically absorbs water
- Ensures all residual water is removed from the system
- Ensures that Evans coolants will meet the water content limits and provide peak performance
- Protects cooling system metals during flush
- Evans Prep Fluid is ready to use with no water required
For further information, please contact our team on 01386 791072 or download a Technical Data Sheet Here.