SLSHOP Care Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions below are additional to the SL Shop standard terms and are in addition to SLSHOP standard Servicing Terms and conditions and GDPR terms and conditions. These terms do not replace or supersede those aforementioned terms and conditions in any way.
Neither Party to this Agreement shall be liable for any failure or delay in performing their obligations where such failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond the reasonable control of that Party. Such causes include, but are not limited to: power failure, Internet Service Provider failure, industrial action, civil unrest, fire, flood, storms, earthquakes, acts of terrorism, acts of war, governmental action or any other event that is beyond the control of the Party in question.
SLSHOP reserves the right to vary the Subscription Fees from time to time. The Database Owner shall provide 90 days prior written notice of such variation to the Subscriber.
The Parties agree that, in the event that one or more of the provisions of this Agreement is found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that / those provisions shall be deemed severed from the remainder of this Agreement. The remainder of this Agreement shall be valid and enforceable.
- This Agreement embodies and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between the Parties and supersedes all prior oral or written agreements, understandings or arrangements relating to the subject matter of this Agreement. Neither Party shall be entitled to rely on any agreement, understanding or arrangement not expressly set forth in this Agreement, save for any representation made fraudulently.
- Unless otherwise expressly provided elsewhere in this Agreement, this Agreement may be varied only by a document signed by both of the Parties.
The Parties agree that no failure by either Party to enforce the performance of any provision in this Agreement shall constitute a waiver of the right to subsequently enforce that provision or any other provision of this Agreement. Such failure shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach and shall not constitute a continuing waiver.
- This Agreement (including any non-contractual matters and obligations arising therefrom or associated therewith) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales.
- Any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim between the Parties relating to this Agreement (including any non-contractual matters and obligations arising therefrom or associated therewith) shall fall within the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- SLSHOP hold no responsibility for services delivered by 3rd parties.
Terms and conditions
The CARE Classic contract is a non refundable rolling 12 month contract between the SL Shop and the Owner of the Vehicle.
The contract will commence upon receipt of the initial payment.
The Contract can be cancelled by the Owner by giving notice in writing to the SL Shop at which time all payments up to the next annual anniversary of the contract become payable.
CARE Complete and Concierge
Terms and conditions
The terms and conditions below are additional to the SL Shop standard terms and conditions and do not replace or supersede those conditions in any way
The CARE contract is a fixed term agreement of 36 months between the SL Shop and the Owner of the Vehicle
The contract will commence upon receipt of the initial payment. The initial service and MoT MoT process may be completed up to 9 months into the 36 month agreement.
The Contract can be cancelled by the Owner by giving notice in writing to the SL Shop at which time all payments up to the next anniversary of the contract become payable. In addition should a subsidised Vehicle Health Check been completed the balance to the retail amount would become due.
It Is the Owners responsibility to present the vehicle for service at the SL Shop Premises on the Anniversary of the contract or Service Due
No Refunds will be given against payments made if the vehicle is not presented at the correct time for services
The contract covers all items ,Labour/Parts/Fluids that are necessary to complete the service schedule. IT DOES NOT COVER wear and tear items and repairs associated with mechanical component failures.
Collection and delivery of the vehicle for service is the owners responsibility and whilst assistance may be offered in that area the cost associated with that service are not included within the Monthly contract fee
All parts and Fluids used during the service process will be SLShop branded products where available.
At the end of the contract the option to renew will be at the discretion of the SL Shop
Membership of the care program entitles the owner to additional benefits however those benefits may vary throughout the period of the contract.